I am a visiting lecturer in the Department of Mathemtatics at University of Washington. My advisor is Dr. Gunther Uhlmann. My research interests lie in inverse problems, partial differential equations, microlocal analysis, integral geometry and scientific computing.
- Visiting Lecturer, Department of Mathematics, University of Washington, Sep. 2018 - Current
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Computational and Applied Mathematics, Rice University, July 2018 - Aug. 2018
- Ph. D. in Computational and Applied Mathematics, May 2018, Rice University
- Ph. D. Student in Mathematics, Aug. 2013 - Aug. 2015, Purdue University
- M. S. in Mathematics, June 2013, Fudan University
- B. S. in Mathematics, June 2010, Sichuan University
- (with M. V. de Hoop and G. Uhlmann) Inverting local geodesic ray transform on higher rank tensors, preprint, arXiv:1810.11088.
- (with M. V. de Hoop and T. Saksala) Mixed ray transform on simple 2-dimensional Riemannian manifolds, preprint, arXiv:1808.01589.
- (with Y. Yang) Unique determination of a transversely isotropic perturbation in a linearized inverse boundary value problem for elasticity, preprint, arXiv:1808.01505.
- (with M. V. de Hoop and G. Nakamura) Unique recovery of piecewise analytic density and stiffness tensor from the elastic-wave Dirichlet-to-Neumann map, preprint, arXiv:1803.01091
- (with M. V. de Hoop, A. Iantchenko and G. Nakamura) Semiclassical analysis of elastic surface waves, preprint, arXiv:1709.06521.
- (with M. V. de Hoop and G. Nakamura) Reconstruction of Lamé moduli and density at the boundary enabling directional elastic wavefield decomposition, SIAM J. Appl. Math., 77 (2017) 520-536.
- (with E. Beretta, M. V. de Hoop, E. Francini and S. Vessella) Uniqueness and Lipschitz stability of an inverse boundary value problem for time-harmonic elastic waves, Inverse Problems, 33 (2017) 035013.
- Differential Geometry and PDE Seminar, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA, Oct. 2018
- International Workshop on Inverse Problems for PDEs, Nanjing, China, Sep. 2018
- SIAM Annual Meeting, Portland, OR, USA,July 2018
- Seminar, Zhejiang University, Hangzhou, China, Jun. 2017
- Contributed Talk, Applied Inverse Problem conference, Hangzhou, China, Jun. 2017
- Graduate Seminar, Rice University, Houston, TX, USA, Feb. 2017
- IAS Workshop on Inverse Problems, Imaging and PDEs, HKUST, Hong Kong, China, Dec. 2016
- Seminar, Fudan University, Shanghai, China, May 2016
- Graduate Seminar, Rice University, Houston, TX, USA, Nov. 2015